U GO?
38%
62%
take over

Match Report

6-4 to UGO

Comments

Blank EisTeeAT

I guess it is by now save to say: THX FOR BRINGING BACK THE DRAMA BIG TIME !! Awesome map discussion !

13 December 2009, 23:01

Noavatar

Blank FlashNaabZ

nice exploit of shitty rules, and respect of others players (ironic)

14 December 2009, 00:57

Blank dugi

gg guys. nabz l2p.

14 December 2009, 01:00

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

tO's best roster > U GO? at the end of the day.

14 December 2009, 01:02

Blank beefcake

lost all respect. That I had for you guys. Nothing more to say about that match

14 December 2009, 01:07

Blank dugi

RAGE

14 December 2009, 01:09

Noavatar

Blank FlashNaabZ

np i rage. i rage cause there are like 3teams on NS, and u guys cant play fairplay and respect others. gg u won as faggets, grats

14 December 2009, 01:12

Blank pyro

nice attitude dugi, realy nice.

14 December 2009, 01:12

Blank frG | TROLLS

we can cry all we want, but YOU could have sealed the deal on Origin, you didnt so yeah. If s4 has to sleep at 22:00, thats not our problem.

14 December 2009, 01:14

Blank dugi

I'm out of this convo, whatever you wanna talk with me, steam friends, and if it's danny, way better.

14 December 2009, 01:14

Blank Maxx

So what exactly happened?

14 December 2009, 01:32

Blank Elvisq | Team Four

drama!

14 December 2009, 02:31

Blank EisTeeAT

LOVE THE DRAMA !! KEEP IT UP ! btw. beef on ecl u faild as comm u faild hard !

14 December 2009, 02:46

Blank TrC | Exertus

Gayness in action but gaming is hardcore
you do everything to win, see you at NS2 :>

14 December 2009, 03:12

Blank Dr_G | ">

WHEN EVER THERE IS A DRAMA, THERE IS MP.

Hello guys... wp... but it wasn't enough tho. I don't see us not being nice. We even used a merc to play against you... you always had people out of your official roster. What is the sense of recruiting people if you dont let them play because they are too bad? Well you should know this. In the end you can rage about who you have recruited and who fucked up your game. S4 was there on Origin and you still fucked up so whats the problem? Maybe you avoid reality which whispers in your ear " YOU SUCK "
Thank you for the game ladies.

14 December 2009, 04:18

Blank zups | TeaM Fantasy

Life is ensl.

14 December 2009, 04:22

Blank Dr_G | ">

thats why youre posting here @ 3:22

14 December 2009, 04:41

Noavatar

Blank king_yo

"you always had people out of your official roster"
"We even used a merc to play against you... "
You actually had your official roster up too, except for the marines rounds, when you needed a comm. Until of course the moment you added the merc to your team on ensl, probably because you didnt want to bother us typing /mercsok. Maybe reality whispers in our ear "YOU SUCK", but I'm sure it doesn't whispers in your ear "FAIRPLAY".

14 December 2009, 04:45

Blank Dr_G | ">

The rules dont forbid to add random people to your team. Ykarus made a very good job, so we asked him to join our team... he agreed and joined when he wasn't playing.
Still I dont get the point why we weren't playing fair. Is it just me or does someone else have the feeling that you are just bad losers? FAIRPLAY is written on my forehead well I SUCK is prolly written on yours....

14 December 2009, 04:52

Blank TrC | Exertus

Big fail by admins to not add delay on team joining, sadness for you to have exploited it. But like I said if you game
be hardcore no point in whining although I love good drama.

14 December 2009, 04:56

Noavatar

Blank king_yo

32 ms mp, go fix your ping, so you can gain some time.

14 December 2009, 04:56

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

Actually, I'm sure there are player rules, like a player can't play after a week of being added to a team. IIRC

14 December 2009, 04:58

Blank Dr_G | ">

well my ping was jumping from 9 to 39
its not the ping itself it is the jump from 9 to 39. Try it, feel it, it is like a ping of 9999.

EXPLOITED? I joined TP like this and I were allowed to do so... noone said a word against this.... now Ykarus joins from a team which was dead when it joined the ENSL and you care?
OMG hes not even as good as beefcake.. in the end the marines on the field owned you...

And dont forget you allowed him to merc. So why you whine about it now?

Winning time King YO ? I did it in the 10 minutes the ready up time gave to me. So how could I win any time? LOGIC?
Ah i forgot LOGIC wasnt invented in france yet...

14 December 2009, 05:01

Blank frG | TROLLS

We didnt exploit anything, its sad Jimmis ragequitted.

We thought fuck it, lets use a merc comm on origin, so we are done with this match, suddenly we won, we were surprised.

Do you know what it's like to play with a merc, especially if it's the comm? A whole different game(plan). Anyway, i thought that was a nice sacrifice we made for completing the match.

king yo: his ping was spiking from 5-60, while you cant really see that on the scoreboard, we DONT want a warping player, simple as that, so no that is no bullshit excuse.

GibbZ: yes there was a rule for this (coded IN the old website), however this season they seemed to ignore it at all (or allow it).

14 December 2009, 05:03

Blank TrC | Exertus

This is getting cool lets go! It is funny how the ping got "high" every 10 minutes before round started.

If you have gotten to the premier semifinals you at least need to have own members, getting merc is not your noble act of continuing game, get your fucking own guy there since he is available.

Clan swapping should had really been "unspoken rule" like dont cheat but I guess that isnt even in the rules lets go aimbot wh? (See ENSL rules 8)

Also check ENSL rule 2.2 "multi-clanning for same contest is a punishable offense" that includes Almaty and Ykarus?

No need to justify your petty fooling I know you are bad.

14 December 2009, 05:50

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

god, if I'd have missed every official I had spiking ping, I think I'd only played about 3.

Lets get one thing straight; U GO? followed the rules exactly, and broke no real rule (unless the one week player activation was meant for this season [as it has been in the other season] yet wasn't added to the rules). You can't argue at them for exploiting or anything like that. They just didn't show the best of sportsmanship. This is NS anyway... I've never seen two closely skilled teams ever show the other sportsmanship.

14 December 2009, 05:59

Blank TrC | Exertus

I think this wasnt spicy enough. I demand that U GO? is to be removed from this ensl season for breaking the rules and this way effectively eliminated from the scene and I dont mind banning Almaty next season just because he is ass.

14 December 2009, 06:01

Blank TrC | Exertus

You telling me general rules does not apply this season?

14 December 2009, 06:02

Blank Elvisq | Team Four

The delay rule before joining a team (1 week rule) was coded on old site. Seems noone rly cared about it (ppl from opposite team just accept that smone joined and took it easy) we didn't add it in rules for this season. Seems its a feedback for next one/NS2 season

14 December 2009, 06:03

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

I think it's good to stop clanhoppers like macpersil, so definately worth adding.

14 December 2009, 06:05

Blank TrC | Exertus

But new one contains rule about multiclanning as stated above

and season 13 rules include general rule see

1. General Rules
1. All the General Rules apply in the League.

Thus multiclanning was not allowed. It is to be interepted as it is. Only 1 clan per season if theres no rule about joining middle season.

You are an admin for fuck sake stop acting like you want to be liked you are not supposed to be liked. Stick with the rules they are the law.

14 December 2009, 06:08

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

multiclanning rule applies to people who are playing in two different teams at once. I.e. when I banned bergy for playing in rawr and sR.

14 December 2009, 06:10

Blank TrC | Exertus

You are just twisting words, same competition 2 teams and hopped twice is multiclanning

14 December 2009, 06:13

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

No it's not. Multiclanning is when you're playing in two clans at the same time. Multiclanning has always been forbidden, the only difference this season seems that you can switch teams without any punishment (or issues).

14 December 2009, 06:18

Blank frG | TROLLS

Here we go! TrC, why did you accept a merc? Just so you can whine afterwards?

I agree with GibbZ clanhopping IS stupid, wasnt it for the fact that mp has been with us since day 1, so in my eyes a real member of UGO.

If you can't stand losing TrC, dont play. I can understand you are disappointed with the result, that is no reason however to come up with so MUCH bullshit.
Like macpersil already said (and effectively owned king_yo):

Winning time King YO ? I did it in the 10 minutes the ready up time gave to me. So how could I win any time? LOGIC?

Yes his ping was really spiking, dont want you whining about it when we start, so we fix it.

Now grow up, and accept the defeat.

14 December 2009, 06:21

Blank frG | TROLLS

p.s. UFC 107 is epic :)

14 December 2009, 06:22

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

frG, I may be defending you as far as the rules go, but let's please not for once instance pretend your team showed any sportsmanship.

Delaying the clock to the last 30 seconds every time was a mere coincidence? Or perhaps not allowing the rest of the game to be played another time? (Lets face it, UGO? has one of the most active rosters in this game and you could have easily played another day this week)

You may be in the right, but you're no samaritan.

14 December 2009, 06:23

Blank TrC | Exertus

In doubt about interpretation of a rule, the spirit of the rule gets priority.

Spirit as in 1 team per season! One change would have been alright with 1 weeks delay but 2 swaps and the whole season could turn into a gather.

Should Kuitmo decide to join SD mid game and quit after it be consired multiclanning? Yes

14 December 2009, 06:25

Blank TrC | Exertus

Why frG? I stated it in my third comment

14 December 2009, 06:29

Noavatar

Blank multi | The Team

A player is considered and authorized to be in the if he shows up on the member list page as a member, deputee or leader.

14 December 2009, 06:31

Noavatar

Blank multi | The Team

Trc n1 Sportsmanship allow yka to merc and complain if u lose gj

14 December 2009, 06:33

Blank TrC | Exertus

I dont make the calls whether if he mercs or not, actually I dont mind. This is just getting too interesting, in spirit of the rule which has higher standing than other intereptions player should play only 1 clan per season.

14 December 2009, 06:35

Blank frG | TROLLS

GibbZ: i dont agree with UGO being very active though, we allways have a hard time fielding 6 players, if i was sure we will have 6 during this week somewhere,we could've postponed it, but i am not (n44b has exams, dugi allways works till 21:00/22:00), the fact that s4 leaves at 21:30/22:00? is not our problem, if the match would've ran into midnight > 00:00, i could maybe understand.

I know this is a really wrong comparison, but in the world cup, some players are not gonna leave just before the penalty's.

+ you really think that was our strategy? not starting every round immediately? how the fuck can we know their people WANT/NEED to leave? we were really surprised when s4 left tbh.

As we do tactics on the fly (no playbook.txt), i need my time to overthink them, and work them out, i dont care what you guys say, we got 10 minutes to ready up, and we did.

TrC: there is no doubt of any interpretation of that rule: afaik multiclanning means being active in 2 teams at the same time in the same league. Clanhopping is more accurate i guess.

14 December 2009, 06:39

Blank frG | TROLLS

Also, didnt we have this whole debate some seasons ago, about not being able to field your best lineup?

14 December 2009, 06:42

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

I'm not saying you were waiting till the last minute because you knew one of their players had to leave, but also I saw it as mindgames. Although mindgames aren't illegal by anymeans, they definately work. You leaving the clock to the last second took it's toll on some of the members of tO making them angry.

Your tactics weren't of a 10 minute standard sorry, so I highly doubt what you're saying is true.

However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as ofcourse there is no way to proove you wrong.

end motion: TrC stop complaining; if you had a qualm with the rules you should have brought it up ingame - it's too late now. Macpersil; you're a massive douche.

14 December 2009, 06:44

Blank aA

i really dont undetstand the point of this disscusion, doesnt make much sense, some ppl are making lots of ideas of "why" they lost or "why" it happened to them, trying to blame others constantly, are you really mature here?

14 December 2009, 06:52

Blank TrC | Exertus

And what would you call being active at the same time? same minute? same hour? same week? It isnt written anywere so one should assume its 1 season as the teams can be changed then.

Should I decide to recruit our activest merc Kuitmo, my internet little brother enigmatic and my mother Peacham to take over for a match would you accept it? no you would not. I dont care how Almaty was your "original" member he was playing in 2 clans same season therefore multiclanning. As for Ykarus's middle game joining = exploiting /mercsok which is the opponents decision whether you like it or not.

14 December 2009, 06:56

Noavatar

Blank naduli | Exertus

10 minutes of waiting EVERY time between rounds just because of the other team is really just wrong. I remember talking to jiriki about this but w/e suits the league the best. Also why the fuck was the 1 week rule REALLY removed?

"Seems noone rly cared about it (ppl from opposite team just accept that smone joined and took it easy) we didn't add it in rules for this season. " (by x-man)

I highly doubt that was the case since there was ALWAYS some "drama" when higher skilled player joined a team midway season.

But I really don't care about NS1 scene that much since there's only one team that can even be considered "high"skilled, but I think the rules definitely needs to be changed before we get to play NS2.

14 December 2009, 07:02

Noavatar

Blank FlashNaabZ

bullshits, u knew we had to leave, cause we asked for replay another day, but u didnt want cause u could play all night long. so lets go for 10min warmup everyrounds OH NOES EXCUSE ME IM FIXING MY 35PING, OH NOES FRG IS AFK, NAABJ TOO.
stop telling shit and assume ur exploits of rulz.

about the merc, ofc we let u, we all knew u were lying about afk'ers, but we let yka playing, cause we are fairplay, whats the interest to play against a team without comm ? wELL WIN I GUESS YE WIIIN AT NS IM UGOOOO
get back to cs pls :(

14 December 2009, 10:31

Blank dugi

FINALLY SOME FUCKING DRAMA TO READ AT WORK HELL YEAH

14 December 2009, 11:46

Blank lump

lol so technically if two teams always played on different days.. you could just change between the two clans every week?.. never playing for two clans at once.. just on a convenient pogo stick? lol

so ugo had afks and at the same time didn't want to reschedule..? nothing to do with the enemy who boned them in the first map couldn't field its strongest team anymore? lol..

14 December 2009, 12:42

Blank Maxx

Lets face it, even if the one week rule was being enforced tO would have let mp play anyway. The wait time was always ignored so Im not surprised its been overlookd this season.

14 December 2009, 12:46

Blank dugi

ROFL now n44bj's little parents surprise at his house and frG's pizza gathering is ALL ON PURPOSE? Keep thinking we're the bad guys here, but you're fucking wrong. Not saying you're the bad ones either, just to make it clear.

14 December 2009, 13:02

Noavatar

Blank pSyk | NewStyleD Return

Just wanna drop in and thank everyone on behalf of all drama queens.

Please leave some drama for the finals, though...

14 December 2009, 13:05

Noavatar

Blank weezer

looks like someone is a sore loser

every round was started on time, ykarus mercing was ok for tO, both teams had 6 players to field so tiebreakers could be played. what the fuck is the problem? you're making up shitty excuses for losing a fair game, grow up.

funny by the way how the same guys whining now used to take advantage of us being 1-2 timezones away.

14 December 2009, 13:30

Blank beefcake

Well we should have f4'ed that alien round on origin, because s4 was blocked from gorge'ing, so tacs totally change after 45 secs :S..

but anyway gg, your dicks in every way and congratulations to saunamen for being champions.

14 December 2009, 13:53

Blank dugi

l2beacon

14 December 2009, 14:38

Blank beefcake

l2sg

14 December 2009, 14:49

Blank dugi

l2win

14 December 2009, 14:55

Noavatar

Blank king_yo

Not your way to win doogie

14 December 2009, 14:55

Blank beefcake

and eclipse had nothing to do with origin.

14 December 2009, 15:04

Blank EisTeeAT

LOVE THE DRAMA ! u just gave me a whole hour while i am on Uni to kill with that !! Thx guys !!

14 December 2009, 15:17

Blank dugi

l2lose then?

14 December 2009, 15:18

Noavatar

Blank evilness

I personally find this whole thing highly amusing, TO can't take the fact they’ve lost. So they claim the rules should be bent to disqualify the people who beat them, and then they claim that UGO are the ones lacking fairplay lolol.

How about TO learn some fairplay and learn to deal with losing.

http://tinyurl.com/ydq2z22

PS: lol frg wtf world cup comparison
PPS: "I THINK THE RULES SHOULD BE THIS WAY AND IF THEY AREN'T THEN WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST USE WALLHACK AND AIMBOT" -TrC

14 December 2009, 15:20

Blank beefcake

I'm careless about that we lost. that's just gg.

But what I do care about is the way that they were and how they acted against us. Think some would call it "The dick way" of acting..

but gg, and U GO !? Yes your going down! Saunamen for champions

14 December 2009, 15:38

Noavatar

Blank BerglunD | Snowrollers

just gonna put in a little about multiclanning, its not multiclanning if u switch teams, that doesnt make sense, multiclanning is when u play for 2 teams at the same time. but then again to change teams 10000 times in a season is stupid, but its not multiclanning.

14 December 2009, 16:06

Blank TrC | Exertus

Bending the rules is fun, should the game been us not letting you using merc and we winning we would have seen other drama even though the first one to "afk" had miracously made his come back to field. We should have seen different drama about us not "fairplaying"

If your own player is jumping in the readyroom fucking use him, its not our fault you cant comm.

Also letting you let you merc 1 round was cause we seriously thought there might be possibility of one you actually afking.

The moment you start exploiting unwritten rules is the moment when gaming loses its sense.

Also because this drama is viewed by many I would like to inform you that everyone who have played in the semifinals is to send screeshots to jiriki or xman as soon as they give
you the email where to send it (orslt).

14 December 2009, 16:15

Noavatar

i wont quote you, i'll let someone else =)

14 December 2009, 16:34

Blank aA

trc could you stop blamming others for what happened to you? rules are rules semi finals were played according to them, you accepted the merc so you should deal with your decission, you could predict that it wouldnt be an easy game and therefore we could have play more than 2 maps so far i can see a little puppy which brawls all the time and hoping he won't be squashed by the big ones.

beefcake i could say that we lost veil cause i didnt pick up the sg but frg did instead? do you see how your explanation works here?

14 December 2009, 16:57

Noavatar

Blank king_yo

Its completly different aA, s4 couldnt use his popup menu (or something like that), it wasnt about strategy/roles.

14 December 2009, 17:09

Noavatar

Blank evilness

What TO (mainly TrC) should have done.

http://tinyurl.com/ycp5s56

14 December 2009, 17:10

Blank aA

i couldnt use my shotgun, could i? also you could say that he has problems and therefore we could replay no big deal? i dunno why you guys make easy things difficult?

14 December 2009, 17:11

Blank Maxx

tO, seriously guys. This is where you shut up and exit with dignity while you still can. No rules ware broken, and only UGO?s fairplay ethics are questionable, so I suggest you quit while you're ahead and retain the respect you've earned through out the season.

14 December 2009, 17:26

Blank EisTeeAT

i doubt that all off tO can exit with dignity .. kind of feel like trc has run out of that option a few comments ago ! but for the rest Maxx is right !

14 December 2009, 17:31

Blank Elvisq | Team Four

hopefuly not all tO members got same opinion...

14 December 2009, 17:36

Blank EisTeeAT

well i hope too u guys stand by our teammember that was just my humble opinion ... if u dont stand by your man(cute song ^^) its just more sad !

14 December 2009, 17:41

Blank EisTeeAT

and we all know insults are the Highroad XD ! u might not wanna close a comment with l2live when u use 3 insults in 2 lines ! that is what a child would do !

14 December 2009, 17:51

Blank Maxx

sigh

14 December 2009, 17:51

Noavatar

Blank FlashNaabZ

just playing their games, i dont care anymore about those guys, and they do same about others guys in this small community, so what? insults, the only things they can understand in their selfish brains

14 December 2009, 17:57

Noavatar

Blank king_yo

Do you count "csers" as an insult?

14 December 2009, 17:58

Blank EisTeeAT

so if i understand right u are lowering urself to them.. i kind of think that is even worse than being there all along cause u should know better than !

14 December 2009, 17:59

Blank EisTeeAT

yeah king yo i kind of counted it in .. it works finer with 3 in 2 lines than 1 per line ...

14 December 2009, 18:00

Blank lump

this is nothing, i got banned from fading for my team because i had a high ping, and then suspended from the site for 2 months. lol.

tO played shit in the last maps because UGO raged them.

now hopefully UGO can recruit some better players for the finals?

i can see why tO are raged but tbh, if neither team has it's strongest lineup... reschedule? wtf????

14 December 2009, 18:06

Noavatar

Blank FlashNaabZ

ofc it was, i cant believe there is this kind of mentality in a small community. People play for the beauty of the game, for greats games. Oh no, sorry, they dont :(

14 December 2009, 18:06

Blank Maxx

Yes, making yourself and your team by extention look like emo twits is going to make it ALL BETTER. Good reasoning. Notice how most of your clanmates including the CL arent here bashing vegefully on their keyboards? Take a cue from them and just drop it. It's been reviewed, the result is final. LET IT GO...

14 December 2009, 18:08

Noavatar

this is becoming like days of our lives

14 December 2009, 18:16

Blank Maxx

yeah, its also a good way to pass the time while you're waiting for the gather to fill up

14 December 2009, 18:19

Blank TrC | Exertus

Flaming and raging is my raison etre you cant take it from me. I stated my point, what ever you may or may not think is your own business but in my eyes that was just bullshit and obviosly we do this because some serious guys are so eager to answer us giving us the lols

btw glad to lighten your university hours

14 December 2009, 18:25

Blank beefcake

Don't indirect call me emo! Lol..

14 December 2009, 18:26

Blank EisTeeAT

btw glad to lighten your university hours

thx TrC ^^ !

14 December 2009, 18:30

Blank Maxx

So you guys gonna join that gather or not? TAKE A HINT PEOPLE!

14 December 2009, 18:30

Blank EisTeeAT

cant i am watching TLC .. cause WWE is still the best Soap opera ever ^^ ! although u guys are coming close ;) !

14 December 2009, 18:32

Blank beefcake

lol i'm at work Maxx sorry :P.. hehe..

14 December 2009, 18:35

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

Seems like a lot of drama over nothing.

UGO did their usual trolling routine, and it worked. IMO it's bad for the community, and they're certainly not doing themselves any favour by behaving like they do.

On the other hand, tO are frustrated they lost and seem to be blowing a rather small case way out of proportion.

Maybe it's time we put this one to rest guys?

14 December 2009, 18:36

Blank Maxx

common beefcake, whats more important, work or NS? I think we both know the anwser, so pack up your shit, get home and join up!

14 December 2009, 18:37

Blank frG | TROLLS

What trolling routine are you talking about Fana? Don't talk BULLSHIT.

14 December 2009, 18:46

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

Never seen you play a game without shittalking to your opponents, not even a PCW. If that isn't trolling I feel sorry for you.

14 December 2009, 18:48

Blank frG | TROLLS

We never shittalk, in fact we are one of the most decent clans in ns. Unlike your clan was not showing any sportmanship against Saunamen, instead your guys started to insult them.

14 December 2009, 18:50

Noavatar

Blank king_yo

"On the other hand, tO are frustrated they lost and seem to be blowing a rather small case way out of proportion.
"

Just to be clear, we dont mind loosing, but the way they won.

"Yes, making yourself and your team by extention look like emo twits is going to make it ALL BETTER...LET IT GO"

Let it go when something is wrong isnt gonna make it all better.

14 December 2009, 18:50

Blank frG | TROLLS

What is wrong KING-YO?
The fact that you had to leave?

14 December 2009, 18:52

Blank Maxx

man, this just gets better and better, it took you a whole two minutes to void your previous statement frG :]

Seriously, you'd all be better off if you just accept the results and leave the rest up to the admins.

14 December 2009, 18:58

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

"We never shittalk" - You're either blind or lying.

"instead your guys started to insult them" - If this is true, I will definitely take it up with the person responsible. I didn't see anything, so please give me details.

14 December 2009, 19:02

Blank frG | TROLLS

Watch origin demo!

14 December 2009, 19:05

Blank beefcake

tO-members just "shh" from now on, on this topic. It's a waste trying explain it. And no other result will come out of it.

We take them next season no worries..

14 December 2009, 19:08

Blank EisTeeAT

We take them next season no worries..

There is the attitude of a sportsman !! LIKING THAT ! well said !

14 December 2009, 19:11

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

Yeah, I see Sublime made a couple of random comments. For that I apologize to Sauna. Hopefully they've learned not to take him seriously.

Doesn't change the fact that every time we play you there's "Fana sucks" messagemode spam.

14 December 2009, 19:15

Blank huhuh | Danny Est Gros

First time ever I see that "1-week rule" needing to be applied. Too bad it disappeared this season.
Also I feel one of the issues is that tO allowed Ykarus to merc for one round, and then it was forced upon them because ugo ninja-recruited him during the match or something ? ( i may be wrong on that ).

14 December 2009, 19:26

Blank dugi

That's not general trolling. We just can't swallow your shit. It's just you, and yes, it's personal. Sublime knows how we roll.

14 December 2009, 19:38

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

Oh yes, "my shit". Not once, not ever, have I done anything to warrant the behaviour I've been subjected to by the likes of you. I've never managed to understand why exactly it is you envy me so much that you feel the need to attack me at every turn, but by all means, do your worst.

14 December 2009, 19:49

Blank sublime

lol wtf is gibbz smoking?

14 December 2009, 20:55

Blank mu

Good Lord!! This is frankly barbaric!

14 December 2009, 21:14

Blank aA

i'd expect fana to be the last person to advice anyone, you mostly comment others' behaviour and you dont see your own. seriously man... also i'd say everything you've done said and thought is comming right after to you so you shouldnt be surprised that ppl dislike you and insult you.

14 December 2009, 21:16

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

Ah yes, the generic "you're an asshole" critique. Funny how nobody can actually point to anything specific I've done.

Fact is though, I'm not perfect. I don't claim to be either. I've made mistakes, but I generally fess up to them and apologize when I'm in the wrong. Can you say the same of yourself?

The person who twice managed to make the rest of his team so miserable they saw no other option but to kick him, should know which discussions to stay out of.

14 December 2009, 21:30

Blank aA

good luck fana ; P

15 December 2009, 00:05

Noavatar

Blank evilness

Spark!

15 December 2009, 10:48

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.