Skulks with Shotguns Replay and Many Thanks

Saturday, the 11th of July, was the first time the NSL has arranged a new kind of event. It was requested by many players in the community and it was more than successful. 5 teams fought through almost three hours of intense games. I was part of one of those teams myself and I can honestly say that it was amazing and exciting. No promises, but due to the huge amount of fun it provided to both players and viewers, we'll be tempted to handle another similar tournament in the future.

But right away, I've gotta thank Hoeloe and Luchs for taking care of this long but thrilling race by handling the NSL stream. They did an excellent job! I can't forget to thank Tudy for his organization and hard work which allowed this tourney to happen. He's been more than essential. And at last, Flaterectomy and all the modders who have contributed by making this wonderful mod and dedicated maps. As a reward, the names of the winners will be written on a commemorative plaque in the Gorgasm Ready Room.

Finally, for those who missed it, go check the replay here and enjoy: https://www.youtube.com

On a sidenote, a huge thanks to swalk for taking his time to write up the whole history of the NSL during its time in NS2. If you've ever wondered what the NSL was like when it began its role in NS2, or what has happened with it up to this point, please have a look at this article.

Pelargir on 13 July 15 09:37

Comments

Blank Mega | pubstars

nice tournament good cast.
Was fun and i would like to see more of that.

May i add to enable automatic VOD saving @ twitch.tv/nsltv
because if somebody else is Streaming there the Replay might get lost.

13 July 2015, 18:15

Blank Pelargir | We're grumpy

Mega_noComm says
nice tournament good cast.
Was fun and i would like to see more of that.

May i add to enable automatic VOD saving @ twitch.tv/nsltv
because if somebody else is Streaming there the Replay might get lost.

I actually failed on that. Should be enabled for all the next events. Although if a caster isn't streaming directly on that channel, the replay will be available on his own channel. Such as Aimee yesterday' broadcast.

13 July 2015, 18:26

Noavatar

Blank SaveMe | Murica plz

Thanks for the tournament, I enjoyed it a lot and it is a really fun mod to play. I hope there will be more of it in the future.

16 July 2015, 16:09

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.