1, 2, Week 3

Servers

Kaneh's been given access to the NSL servers and will be admining them. As of yesterday, all the NSL servers are running with the correct and working mods, maps, and stats. Wasabi has also put up his NSL East servers, so they should be available for this weekend's matches too! Good for those EU vs NA matches. You can find a list of our servers and other community provided ones here. Thanks again to UWE, Vindaloo, and the NS2-Fr guys for hosting servers for teams to use.

Week 3 (October 11th - Jambi/Biodome) Matches

Here are the replays for Week 3. Thanks Pelargir.

Saunamen vs Godar

Virtual Dejection vs 2ez.

Singularity vs onFire

Intent. vs Gnarcolepsy Lite

Over.Extension vs Yggdrasil

iSwear vs Starke Fischerboot

Spastic Colon vs HBZ

The Leftovers vs DoctorsWithoutGorges

Whipped ./' * vs Diamond Gamers

A Certain Vermin vs TAWific

Combo Breakers vs Lucky Fkers

Alliance FrancoBelge vs AustrianDeathMachine

NanoBytes vs TAWsome

calamity Gaming vs Shrek's Haircut

Egg vs GIEF ROBOT

Shards of Chaos vs Battle Gorge Royale

The MATCH DEADLINE for Week 3s is October 21st. Almost all of Week 1 and half of Week 2 have been scheduled. Let's get them played! With the volume of matches that may need to be played in the next week and a half, if you experience problems scheduling, especially international matches, please let me know and we'll figure a way to get games played. It's always better to play than to forfeit.

Zefram on 10 October 14 16:37

Comments

Blank skyice | Div2orDisband

Can we get the score boards updated and remove disbanded teams ie whipped

13 October 2014, 19:15

Blank Zefram

Scoreboards are usually updated by me moments after match results are given by casters or referees, if not immediate, a few hours later. no one from whipped has contacted me about disbanding.

13 October 2014, 23:14

Blank skyice | Div2orDisband

Well it it wasnt by over 24hrs later. Whipped dont respond and its been 3 weeks since we were supposed to play so when do you start to hand out forfeits?

14 October 2014, 08:18

Blank Mephilles | ELOgain

deadline is on 19th October if whipped does not react then we will get a forfeit win. Also the casters or referees might took some time to post results and just maybe the dude updating the scoreboard was asleep then (which would delay this for another couple of hours).

Oh and stop harassing Zefram and focus on the games skyice^^

14 October 2014, 14:00

Blank Pelargir | We're grumpy

Zefram is the "dude updating the scoreboard". It's not a big deal you know.

14 October 2014, 15:35

Blank Zefram

I've tried contacting Mega from Whipped. If the team decides to disband, I'll just remove them from the season. Since no matches were played by the team so far this season, it's not a big deal and won't affect any of the scores/standings.

15 October 2014, 22:25

Blank Vindaloo

Where are those "East" servers? Ping 150 is more like central, gonna investigate. We used to have 100-120 on the old ones.

16 October 2014, 16:05

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.