Summer Cup groups and matches

The signups were closed this monday and we have a cup with 24 teams. The teams have been split into groups based on skill level and each group will play the cup seperately. Make sure everyone on your team have read and understand the rules! In this cup I decided to try out the "Best of X maps" format instead of "Best of X rounds", for the finals. This can lead infinite ties, but the winner will always be a clear winner. No more "win by coinflip". Read more about it in the Summer Cup Rules.

Press your group to see your matches, press the date next to the match, then use the match comments to confirm the times. It is very important that you do this so we know when you're playing your games, so the referees and casters can join your games. Both teams must do this, as per the rules, even if you wish to play at the default time! We need confirmation on the time from both teams in case one team does not show up. We have put up default times for this weekend, but you can schedule your matches until the 17th of August. Finals are played at the 18th of August.

Please note that there is a new version of jambi, it's a new workshop file. ns2_nsl_jambi (ModID: 9d2eabc)

Hope everyone has a great cup, let the games begin!

Groups

Group A

Group B

Group C

Group D

swalk on 07 August 13 13:06

Comments

Blank RedDog

Yes! For the love of all that is holy - USE THE MATCH COMMENTS! ;)

8 August 2013, 11:54

Noavatar

Blank Smaragor

i hope this is not the version of jambi wheres no power node in repair...

8 August 2013, 13:03

Blank swalk | Xeon

Press the link Smaragor. There is no spoon.

8 August 2013, 13:17

Blank Argosh | RadicaL

Hi, im just here for the drama.

8 August 2013, 14:06

Blank EisTeeAT

I like Argosh .. whoever he is 8) !

8 August 2013, 15:06

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.