ENSL Season 8 Starting Soon

Hey guys,

First of all I would like to announce that after this next NightCup we will be starting the next ENSL season straight off! This is so we can keep the european ns scene as active as possible in this time of need. We hope you guys can gather teams to make this season another success.

On a second note ENSL will be looking for Referees for this season - to be a referee you need to have a good attitude to competetive play - try and referee as many games as you can - and also be able to speak a reasonable ammount of english in order to co-operate with the teams under your view.

Finally, ENSL also needs dedicated active predictors (who won't just quit half way through the season) who have a good knowledge of the competetive ns scene and have a good english understanding (linguistically speaking). We will be having about two predictors per division - although at the moment we do not have any idea on how many divisions there will be but by prediction there will be 2-3 so please get your applications to me (GibbZ) or jiriki - who both idle #ensl on quakenet.

Thankyou,
GibbZ
GibbZ on 19 September 07 18:16

Comments

Noavatar

Blank Admirable | God Squad

Can I retain my position of e-Sports Journalist? :(

19 September 2007, 19:18

Blank skipjack | miau

ref here!

19 September 2007, 19:39

Noavatar

Blank P3anut

i want to me ensl head admin kthx

ill take gibbz spot

19 September 2007, 21:48

Noavatar

Blank Nirgal

Will div1 be a complete joke like it used to be in the previous ensl? With something like 2 or 3 matchs played in the division?
Maybe you could think about a solution for it, because there's nothing interesting playing in a ghost division.

20 September 2007, 07:41

Blank Arj | Ant

Don't worry Nirgal, just join a weaker team so you can play more matches (kE aka team france, wink :P)

20 September 2007, 09:13

Noavatar

Blank Tweadle

don't worry, sprogga is the solution to div1

20 September 2007, 10:01

Blank jiriki | old people

Nirgal, basically it just requires more discipline. lump suggested we would not allow forfeit replay and force forfeits easily to "teach" the teams to schedule and play their matches.

In any case, in next Season for every match there will be winner at every week to resolve any issues, be it a forfeit or a played game.

20 September 2007, 12:01

Noavatar

Blank smokealot

that doesnt really fix what nirgal ment, plz consider just making 2 divs. 2 bigger divs for the win, skill difference isnt that big anymore and weaker clans should see it as a challenge, u can allways win an alien round :f

2 divs with 6-8 teams each (if it come to that numbers), even if 1-2 drop out everyone would still have like 5-6 games.

20 September 2007, 13:19

Noavatar

Blank Nirgal

I don't think stronger rules would be the better idea. I was more thinking about something like smoke says : 2 larger divs would allow to have more opponents and could be funnier.
And maybe some teams every one knows they will never play more than one match shouldn't be allowed to play. Last season was not a success in div1 because of these teams. I know it's the guys responsibility not to apply for a league if they are pretty sure they can't make it properly, but a solution could be found about it.

20 September 2007, 13:43

Blank skipjack | miau

you have to make it more attractive to win. so the people are more incentive to gather their clanmates

20 September 2007, 13:52

Noavatar

Blank smokealot

yeah like money or a server? olololol i still get a pcw server from frg, ill never forget this frg you $%$%§$%&&! anyway, wtf can u do to make it attractive to win???

either u like the game and play it for fun and domination or u play cs for money.

20 September 2007, 13:55

Noavatar

Blank gobot | Stray Dogs

true

20 September 2007, 14:52

Noavatar

Why don't we get sponsered?
Ask our server host?

20 September 2007, 16:03

Noavatar

Blank smokealot

sponsored? ah, and lets have one game per week be shown on Tv. I got merchandise contracts incoming, Ensl Action figures.....

20 September 2007, 17:12

Blank Prefix | Anonym Anti Anti A.

you used to win prizes till google cut it..

20 September 2007, 20:25

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

I'm suing ENSL for neglecting to pay my Season 5 winnings.

20 September 2007, 22:09

Noavatar

Blank P3anut

im willing to donate to anyone who wins

but only if i become head admin.

21 September 2007, 00:03

Noavatar

Blank GibbZ | 9L

we dont take bribes.
(contact me on irc peanut)

21 September 2007, 05:29

Noavatar

Ask Flayra to make the prize NS2 Beta keys =)

21 September 2007, 10:17

Blank jiriki | old people

Fana. frG lives in Netherlands. You know what to do.

21 September 2007, 15:22

Blank aA

WHERE IS MY MONEY ENSL

21 September 2007, 16:01

Noavatar

Blank gobot | Stray Dogs

DRAMA

21 September 2007, 16:36

Noavatar

Blank sherpa | cisequaltothree

frg spent it on his cpl monitor

21 September 2007, 16:37

Blank lump

Predictions spots still open? I'm free to do a bit ;D

21 September 2007, 22:40

Noavatar

Blank Fana | Archaea

bs. frG spent it on weed.

22 September 2007, 23:12

Blank Arj | Ant

Well Skipjack, everyone loves icons :P

24 September 2007, 08:24

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.