Div12 DIV Setup Possiblitys

So trough last changes on Teams and in Teams:

And mostly based on recent PCW results and the time Remaining till new year.

Here are some OLD Division Seedings:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some NEW Division Seedings with Team OOPS:

Stop whining. Only constructive Arguments.

Mega on 27 October 17 05:11

Comments

Blank Mega | pubstars

Added Possibility Number 5 and 6 As somebody requested in Steam.

27 October 2017, 09:43

Blank Mephilles | ELOgain

afaik ELOgain has no problems with being in div 1 together with placeholders and horror show (maybe pell mell aswell)

27 October 2017, 09:51

Blank CRaZyCAT | Gorges Gone Wild

I can't understand why the fewer teams in the division, the more divisions need time to finish the season?

27 October 2017, 11:26

I think 4 div split is the most beneficial in case if we can ensure the shortest season. Why do you need the group stage and playoff in case if only 4 teams playing in a single group? Isn't it seems more reasonable to play Bo5 Double Elimination then? It can take only 3 weeks for a season then without the playoff.

27 October 2017, 11:38

Otherwise I like the Possibility 1

27 October 2017, 11:39

Blank Mega | pubstars

The argument for Playoffs b4 was Playoffs are the real interesting thing where everyone knows now its important based on the title already.

If you only have group stages people have to constantly track every game (idk if that is a bad thing)

Just a Bo5 Double elimination well the more play the better right and the losing team would only play 2 Matches in that and be out pretty bad.

And the thing about the 4 Division Setup is if only 1 Team disbands in that your ending up with just 3 Teams constantly playing the same enemy s (could be boring) if you suddenly end up with 2 teams disbanding just play 2 matches and done in a division pretty bad.

27 October 2017, 12:40

Blank blacksuge | Black Sun Mafia

I think for us very bad if we get in div where is pell mell or elogain, them impossible to win, we played some pcw with pubstars, they for us hard too... idk. I like possibility 6, i dont understand why changed the seeding.

27 October 2017, 13:25

Blank loMe | Alski Syndrome

Let's revisit this in another 2 weeks and see which teams fold.

27 October 2017, 14:40

Blank Kash | For The Lolz

1, 2 and 3 look okay to me. the others are bad because of at least one division having 4 teams... if 1 team folds, the entire division suffers because of it.

I think seeding 1 is probably the better of them all, having 6 teams in division 1 will be good for people to improve and for viewers to see variety in the high skill matches.
It also means that Elogain aren't in division 2 because they have had some bad games recently, they were finalists in div 1 last season, there is no reason for them to be in div 2 imo.

28 October 2017, 08:02

Blank infamous | Champions of Div1

Why is elogain in D2 in two of the scenarios? They were finalists last season. Would make more sense to put placeholder or HS in D2 in that case

28 October 2017, 08:33

Blank BauerJankins | nazi hunter izO

3-team-div1 6-team-div2 and rest in div3
3rd div1 team being the newly signed up team

28 October 2017, 15:39

Blank Mega | pubstars

Mephilles says

afaik ELOgain has no problems with being in div 1 together with placeholders and horror show (maybe pell mell aswell)

Thank you that you guys appropriate the Challenge.

blacksuge says

I think for us very bad if we get in div where is pell mell or elogain, them impossible to win, we played some pcw with pubstars, they for us hard too... idk. I like possibility 6, i don't understand why changed the seeding.

We changed the Seeding/'s because 4 Reasons
1) the matches have been up for 1-2 weeks nobody did any scheduling effort anywhere
2) We have a Few Teams dropping out so we can still adjust for this luckily
3) Comp mod is still in maintenance so we cant play atm anyway time to take the chance and resort.
4) A division size with 7 Teams takes at least 6 Weeks to play each team once when you assume each team plays 1 each week and time is running short Christmas is coming soon i would like to finish inb4.

Kash says

1, 2 and 3 look okay to me. the others are bad because of at least one division having 4 teams... if 1 team folds, the entire division suffers because of it.

This is honestly my biggest fear about these seeding's with 4 Teams.

Kash says

I think seeding 1 is probably the better of them all, having 6 teams in division 1 will be good for people to improve and for viewers to see variety in the high skill matches.
It also means that Elogain aren't in division 2 because they have had some bad games recently, they were finalists in div 1 last season, there is no reason for them to be in div 2 imo.

infamous says

Why is elogain in D2 in two of the scenarios? They were finalists last season. Would make more sense to put placeholder or HS in D2 in that case

Based on plenty of comments over discord channels steam, ts3 conversations and PCW Spectating the scenario we are having regarding these 4 Teams is the following order:

1) Horror Show
2+3) Placeholder, EloGain
4) Pell Mell

And Placeholder might be slightly ahead of EloGain.

CRaZyCAT says

I can't understand why the fewer teams in the division, the more divisions need time to finish the season?

BauerJankins says

3-team-div1 6-team-div2 and rest in div3
3rd div1 team being the newly signed up team

With the 3 Teams Div. Same problem as i mentioned about a 4 Teams Div. setup might be very fast true but its first of all not enough variety in enemy's and if a team disbands the entire div suffers more then on a bigger group.

Thank you guys for your feedback please keep it coming and don't stop the discussion.

29 October 2017, 13:05

Blank CmdrKeen

I'm all for #2 or #3 (only difference between #2 and #3 is placement of 8bitgamers which could be determined by a seeding match).

I strongly agree having 4-team divs is too risky, which cuts out #4 and #5.

My grievance with #1 being that pubstars probably won't be challenged enough (famous last words Kappa). Give us some challenge pls, kthxbye.

2 November 2017, 12:44

Noavatar

Blank jope | Team Awesome

#3 for div size & balance, shame there aren't two more teams somewhere to fill out for 6 in each

3 November 2017, 10:19

Blank mortmann | Pell-Mell

#3 is the best for all

3 November 2017, 16:46

Blank Mega | pubstars

So we got a New Team on the Roster
http://www.ensl.org/teams/1034

idk what to do with them they say they want to play div2 but could they not compete in div 1 ?

Like right in front of Pell Mell

Also im unsure if Saunabois should stay in div3 with Ypsi added to the roaster.

Im happy for feedback will add a Possiblity 7 8 and 9 soon.

5 November 2017, 19:54

Noavatar

One person on that new team is active on three different rosters.
The fins should play a seeding match. Ypsi can't tip the game as much in div 1 or 2, but in div 3, i'd think i'd be unfair

5 November 2017, 21:29

Blank Mephilles | ELOgain

For OOP the majority of players in that team have played div 1 before so I don't see why they should not play div 1.

Saunabois lost 3-1 in a scrim against For the Lolz yesterday but that was without ypsi.

6 November 2017, 10:17

Blank phone | Snoofed

oop is a meme team, we have 3 commanders playin field and nightsy anf tyrwing both only play commander ((Theyre like div3 comms tbh (no bm)))

6 November 2017, 11:33

Blank phone | Snoofed

just watch our games at twitch.tv/rip_city_

it is a fucjing mess. if anyone should go to div1 it is team awesome who have mulyiple players in inbite gathers.

also sweets it literally a pub player we pivked up, and we have 0 fades on our team

i dknt think this should even be a discussion

6 November 2017, 11:36

Blank phone | Snoofed

our best life form is a gorge rahhh

6 November 2017, 11:39

Blank infamous | Champions of Div1

Is Ypsi really allowed to play for a div 3 team, or is he just coaching?

6 November 2017, 11:42

Blank Tyr | BEAST INFECTION

infamous says

Is Ypsi really allowed to play for a div 3 team, or is he just coaching?

Ypsi IS a d3 team.

6 November 2017, 15:02

Noavatar

Blank Nooblar | Team Awesome

If anyone watches TA scrim you will definitely say we are not d1 material at all. were not even the best team in d2, depending on which possibility pubstars, elogain and pell-mell are better then us. In terms of seedings i think 3 is best with 1 a 2nd best. For that new meme team as phone calls it, I don't think we can gauge them until they scrim more, imo experience counts for a lot and that team is chalk full of experienced d1 players

6 November 2017, 15:55

Blank phone | Snoofed

experience counts until i cant hit any of my bullets whoops

6 November 2017, 17:12

Blank Mega | pubstars

Ok as i said i Created a few new Seeding's cause we got some late joiners with OOP in there.

Please just Judge every team based on their 6 Strongest players equally like idc if they have in the comments "only comm" or "inactive" or "only pistol and welder" or whatever.

if you disagree talk this trough here:
http://www.ensl.org/topics/1877

2nd of all i need feedback which team should play in what division regarding Saunabois and the Team OPP.

And which seeding Possibility you think is accurate

please stick to constructive feedback.

thank you.

6 November 2017, 20:43

Blank phone | Snoofed

6 November 2017, 21:22

Blank Mega | pubstars

phonee says

loMe says

https://www.ensl.org/teams/1033

whoop

wrong team you mentioned there.

Please keep talking about what seeding it should be.

7 November 2017, 07:46

Noavatar

#10 is best of the new seeding

7 November 2017, 17:21

Blank phone | Snoofed

possibility 11 for sure

8 November 2017, 02:04

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

Possibility 11 so far, if there's more team joining it could look differently, but as it is now.. 11.

8 November 2017, 08:40

Ok so to conclude today's discord discussion it became apparent that:
1. Nobody wants ypsi in d3
2. Spring for some fucking weird reason loves azula
3. Nightsy prefers kathara like anyone else
4. Mega wants us to document things here
5. And in the end there was a sudden change of events

8 November 2017, 11:31

Blank Nightsy | Alski Syndrome

If teams were people Bauer would be in prison just saying

8 November 2017, 11:45

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

10/10

8 November 2017, 13:59

Blank phone | Snoofed

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

8 November 2017, 13:59

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

6. Bauer killed yet another team
7. Oops

8 November 2017, 14:00

Noavatar

Blank Kmacg | LMAO gotcha

can you don't

8 November 2017, 18:39

Blank malx

starts with h rhymes with hoax i mean jokes

8 November 2017, 18:42

Blank phone | Snoofed

w e i r d

i kost my div3 comms tnx 2 u guys

w.e ill go discover another pub player and bring him into comp while u all try to ruin another season for me

8 November 2017, 19:41

Blank Ypsi | nazi hunter izO

just ask bauer he got you @phone

9 November 2017, 04:12

Blank phone | Snoofed

honeslty j dont even rememebr posting @@@@@@@s i think im being hoaxed

9 November 2017, 08:37

"im so sad i tried hard in a game and now people think im good and do t let me stomp lower divs weee"
The only player who ever managed to pull that was ryssk and we all know how he managed that. Taaawtastic!

9 November 2017, 10:02

Blank Ypsi | nazi hunter izO

"im so sad i tried hard in a game and now people think im good and do t let me stomp lower divs weee"

yes you know everything the old and wise bauer at it once again.

The only player who ever managed to pull that was ryssk and we all know how he managed that. Taaawtastic!

i like the pun u did with the name its clever.

9 November 2017, 11:08

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

BauerJankins says

You've got some serious issues, go and talk em out with your "friends" :)

9 November 2017, 11:50

Blank Spring | Snoofed

BauerJankins says

lets start from scratch here, i think you forgot something

13 November 2017, 15:18

Blank lebra | REFORMED

Spring says

BauerJankins says

lets start from scratch here, i think you forgot something

your avatar won't load for me, can you try re-uploading?

13 November 2017, 18:24

Blank phone | Snoofed

honestly that shit got me for at least 10 minutes

14 November 2017, 15:32

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.