Predictions (1)

Heidis Bergziegen
0%
100%
Doctors

Comments

Noavatar

Blank Warforce17

Can we delay the match from 18th October to the 19th October?

EDIT:
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUYZZZZZ?!

16 October 2014, 17:07

Blank MV | Doctors

October 19th : no, we play against Leftovers.

So Sunday 26th, waiting on confirmation

18 October 2014, 08:59

Noavatar

Blank Warforce17

Talked to them we temporarily set the date to the 26 October. I will confirm this date here after talking to the regulars of HBZ.

18 October 2014, 09:02

Noavatar

Blank Warforce17

We can play on Sund 26th at 20:30 CEST. Time needs confirmation by MV.

24 October 2014, 07:54

Blank MV | Doctors

Match is scheduled Sunday, October 26th, 21:00 CEST

24 October 2014, 11:57

Noavatar

Blank Warforce17

21 CEST confirmed!

24 October 2014, 18:10

Blank Pelargir | We're grumpy

4-0 forfeit in favor of HBZ. If both teams really want to play this match, you're still free to cancel that forfeit by scheduling another time during the incoming week. Contact me for any issue or recommendation.

26 October 2014, 16:27

Blank Sephy | We're grumpy

feel free to contact us if you want to play this match next week >27October.

we will see if HBZ can be fairplay or if they want an easy win by forfeit..

26 October 2014, 16:31

Blank Cr4zy | SpookerZ

EZ WIN BY FORFEIT!

27 October 2014, 01:03

Blank Ixian

Sephy smacktalking the guys they need to agree to replay? Genius.

27 October 2014, 02:14

Noavatar

Blank Benjibb | LA MERDE PANTALON

replay! replay! replay! :D

27 October 2014, 06:25

Blank east

xD Ixian, this is div 2. Get outta here :D

27 October 2014, 06:33

Blank simple

Since we were insulted and harassed I see no reason to agree to a replay.
This is my personal opinion.

27 October 2014, 07:04

Blank MV | Doctors

Insulted ? yeah sure, have you ever been insulted before ? It doesn't look like what happened yesterday. But anyway. Some HBZ players don't want Luchog so I don't see why they would like to reschedule. Let the rest of div2 deal with him.

We weren't rude to you. We scheduled the match yesterday without thinking our players would be an issue. They cancelled what they planned for the evening to play against HBZ. Then in the afternoon, someone tells us that this rule (that says Luchog, Hyste and Ben are considered as mercs until 7 days after they joined the team) could be a problem. They joined on Monday, we were supposed to play Sunday. Depending on how you count it's 6.5 days or 7 days. We decide to get in touch with Pela and Warforce, they don't see any problem with that. In the mean time, we try to get mercs just in case. Warforce tells us that the decision isn't his, that some of his players won't agree. At this moment we know they're gonna use a technicality to force Luchog, Ben, Moadib or Hyste out. They all signed up a week ago to play this match. And that's what pissed us off. That's why we insisted during the 15mn wait before the game. Finally you just didn't want Luchog, you accepted the others. That's why we tried to discuss with you before, during and atfer the game. But you guys were'nt open to discussion. We forfeited by solidarity to Luchog, you guys just used the rule to weaken the openent or get a forfeit. You readied up and then played blind.

What you don't understand is that, this is our team now, you have to deal with it, they're not mercs, and you don't get to pick you who want to play against. Hmm oh yeah you can, the 7 days rule.. we were half a day fucked.
What I also don't understand is that you played against Luchog and Hyste last season when you were both in div3 and they were in TkM. They both joined vD (prem), they played one match, lost 4-0 then disbanded. Yeah so you can call them prem players but they're not, and they know it.

This is a game, there's no money involved, this is div2, I would have never imagined you would refuse Luchog because he's been in our team for 6.5 days and not 7. That's a cheap shot. I'm not insulting you, but that's cheap and you guys know it.
So cuttos to you HBZ. You were affraid to lose against Luchog, we weren't affraid to forfeit by solidarity to him. So congrats to your 4-0 may this lead you to the div2 first place, you deserve it.

This is my opinion

27 October 2014, 07:32

Noavatar

Blank Ben | SUPERDUPONT

DRAMA !

27 October 2014, 07:39

Blank MV | Doctors

(e) Substitutes can not be denied in an attempt to force a forfeit.

We offered you to reschedule, to accept Luchog or we'll be forced to forfeit. You refused to reschedule or accept Luchog. You forced a forfeit

27 October 2014, 08:25

Noavatar

Blank LuchoG | placeholder

no problems, HBZ thinks they will win the cash price if they are at the first place...Oh wait ! No cash price? Shit... :D
So, I don't know why they don't want to play, when you join the competition, you play...

27 October 2014, 08:35

Blank Ixian

You wanna rulefuck? LET'S DO THIS:

§6 (e) states that a STUBSTITUTE cannot be denied with the reason of forcing a forfeit.

'§6 (f) Substitutes may only be denied on the basis of perceived higher skill.' - vD as a whole was deemed higher than div 1 - they failed miserably in premier, which there are several other reasons, the last of the being individual skill, whereas lack of training and lack of teamwork were the primary reason to the fall. But nevermind that - becase "§6 (d) Opposing teams may voice their opinion to a referee or admin on a substitute’s eligibility." The opposing team has no power other than voice their openion. The ref had the final say in this.

As to the reschedule look at this "§7 (i) If a team is unable to field players for a confirmed match time, they must notify their opponent with at least twenty four (24) hours notice. Less than twenty four (24) hours notice may receive a forfeit loss if a reschedule cannot be agreed upon."

Now - This is not helping you, so can we please stop the rulefucking? At one point you want to say "fuck the rules, let the 7 day substitule be looked over" and now you are saying "play by the rules!". The rules have been fucked - everything is going according to planned.

27 October 2014, 08:43

Blank MV | Doctors

This was sarcasm, Ixian. We're not using rules to prove our point. I'm not reading this

27 October 2014, 08:49

Noavatar

Blank Ben | SUPERDUPONT

"xD Ixian, this is div 2. Get outta here :D"
Yes please !
It's not about rules or not dude, they were afraid by LuchoG. Don't know why.
We just want to play. That's all.

27 October 2014, 09:15

Noavatar

Blank LyDDa | ELOgain

Rules counts for everyone. Everyone should follow them. So, read them.

And if you like to pick up every grain of sand. I don't believe that they signed up at 00:01 seven days before back from that day. Then count correctly.

27 October 2014, 09:21

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

Did somebody say cookies? Because they are lovely and tasty

27 October 2014, 09:21

MV says
We weren't rude to you. We scheduled the match yesterday without thinking our players would be an issue. They cancelled what they planned for the evening to play against HBZ.

This is definitely not an relevant excuse. Both teams could have planned anything for the last night. That means, your guys (including LuchoG) but also HBZ players. That is something you don't seem to understand. The match has been scheduled by teams around friday and both teams decided (potentially) to skip their sunday's night for playing an official match. Every players on the server could pick up this excuse and say that rescheduling a match after booking a weekend isn't respectful for those that were here and ready to play with their full roster.

MV says
Then in the afternoon, someone tells us that this rule (that says Luchog, Hyste and Ben are considered as mercs until 7 days after they joined the team) could be a problem.

Here's an issue again, you should be aware of the rules once your team has signed up to the league and seasons or other events. Even if I can be lenient towards your team for ignoring this rule 'cause this is your first season in NSL, your other players who joined the team a few days ago knew about it. This is not the 1st time they are confronted to it. And let's be honest, that makes sense and legit to get a such rule for players that can possibly carry your team. Don't say they are not.

MV says
They joined on Monday, we were supposed to play Sunday. Depending on how you count it's 6.5 days or 7 days. We decide to get in touch with Pela and Warforce, they don't see any problem with that. In the mean time, we try to get mercs just in case. Warforce tells us that the decision isn't his, that some of his players won't agree. At this moment we know they're gonna use a technicality to force Luchog, Ben, Moadib or Hyste out. They all signed up a week ago to play this match. And that's what pissed us off. That's why we insisted during the 15mn wait before the game. Finally you just didn't want Luchog, you accepted the others. That's why we tried to discuss with you before, during and atfer the game. But you guys were'nt open to discussion. We forfeited by solidarity to Luchog, you guys just used the rule to weaken the openent or get a forfeit. You readied up and then played blind.

Don't get me wrong but it didn't happen in this way. You guys got a ridiculous behaviour and both HBZ + Casters have been witnesses of this fact. Vindaloo came to me yesterday in the afternoon to make sure this won't happen. He also let you know before talking to me. You had the whole day to find acceptable mercs. So spamming and harassing the opponents on both server chat and Steam weren't a proof of an "open-minded discussion". I asked both leaders to discuss quietly on Steam with me to find out a proper solution. HBZ agreed to get 3 mercs (a rule forbids this but we decided to ignore it to play the match). Knowing that Ben and Moadib were allowed to play as mercs. So, think a bit about it, you told me/us those should have been considered as official members and you had to find only one other merc (Div2 or lower) if we follow your statement
MV says
What you don't understand is that, this is our team now, you have to deal with it, they're not mercs, and you don't get to pick you who want to play against. Hmm oh yeah you can, the 7 days rule.. we were half a day fucked.
. That means, Ben, Moadib, Sephy, MV and FlambY were on the server already and ready to play, only one guy was needed to make it start. Thing that you refused to do hence a forfeit for "solidarity".

MV says
They both joined vD (prem), they played one match, lost 4-0 then disbanded. Yeah so you can call them prem players but they're not, and they know it.

They played the whole Season 4 in a Division 1 team. You agree on the fact they're not Premier players but you can't refute those don't have a higher level skill. They're not Premier Div, but they're not Division 2 neither, that's why they have been denied and HBZ was fair enough to approve Ben though.

MV says
(e) Substitutes can not be denied in an attempt to force a forfeit.

We offered you to reschedule, to accept Luchog or we'll be forced to forfeit. You refused to reschedule or accept Luchog. You forced a forfeit

That's why they agreed to get another merc. You guys only decided to not play if LuchoG wasn't allowed to play whereas HBZ accepted your team to get another merc in Div2 or lower. That means HBZ didn't break out this rule by allowing your team to get a substitute. But of course, if your team doesn't want to play with a merc, that means forfeit. That rule applies only if the opposents deny mercs that shouldn't be rejected (with the same skill level / in the same division or lower). Not our case here.

simple says
Since we were insulted and harassed I see no reason to agree to a replay.
This is my personal opinion.

Seems legit in my opinion. If your team decides to not replay the match, the current score will remain. Nevertheless, the purpose of the NSL and our staff is to make sure all the matches are played and do our best to avoid any forfeits. For sparing more drama and keeping a good atmosphere in the League and the Season 5, that'd be greatly appreciated if you could find another time to finally play this match. I can delay the match as long it's needed but remember, this is also part of the game to fight against all the teams in your division. With the competitive community getting smaller, you won't be able to ignore DwG team endlessly. In my opinion, playing a proper match could make more sense to improve your skill level and feel like if you didn't miss anything whether you win or lose against them. But anyway, this is your own choice. I only want you to not forget such things stick on this community and keeping a forfeit is kind of unreasonable thing in a such game. Just let me know if you change your mind about it.

"The vision of the Natural Selection League (NSL) is to gather Natural Selection 2 players for international organized play. At its very core, we would simply like games to be played, in the hopes that this fosters tangible and meaningful relationships among its participants. We realize that its participants span the range of commitment, skill, and time zones and will do everything possible to cater to everyone’s needs and create the most enjoyable experience."

27 October 2014, 09:33

Blank east

I'd like to see this match happen anyways. DWG improved a lot, Even though Hyste is arguably a valuable addition, the fact that DWG picked up players that are technically "Prem Div" is a delicate one indeed.
\Boat/ was worried about this as well, but then again: If you consider yourself a Div 2 team, you have no moral justification to chicken out from playing against a Frenchstack. This thing reminds me alot of the TagWolf vs Perfect Peckers situation from last season.

On the sidenote:
- Hyste is a massive troll and was almost invited to join \boat/ after we refused Charly's request. His Lerk is almost worse as BauerJankins'.
- Ben is no carry and LuchoG worked really well on our \boat/ as merc against StrongFire.
- Moadib was First Mate on the \boat/, that says enough.

27 October 2014, 09:43

Noavatar

Blank Ben | SUPERDUPONT

east, we are afraid to play against you guys.
Hypie played with vD and swalk with duplex. Too strong sorry.

27 October 2014, 09:53

Noavatar

Blank LuchoG | placeholder

Ixian says
'§6 (f) Substitutes may only be denied on the basis of perceived higher skill.' - vD as a whole was deemed higher than div 1 - they failed miserably in premier, which there are several other reasons, the last of the being individual skill, whereas lack of training and lack of teamwork were the primary reason to the fall.

LOL, you speak about it? It's so much easier to join a big team with good players from prem div, rather than make is own team and make it evolve from division 3 to the first division. For our concern, we had the merit of trying.
And if you want to talk about skill in prem division, you can return to Division 1 also :D
I know I haven't a Premier Div's skill, so why they didn't let me play this night?
We joined Doctors Monday 20th.
Monday 1 day, Tuesday 2 days, Wednesday 3 days, Thursday 4 days, Friday 5 days, Saturday 6 days, Sunday 7 days. Right ?
Or maybe that we don't use the same calendar :D

27 October 2014, 10:00

Blank east

Ben says

We are afraid to play you guys too :( got our asses kicked hard by the other french team :( but I agree, hypie and duplexswalk too strong :(

Lucho well said, why is vD being bm'ed about their training and teamwork here anyway XD

27 October 2014, 10:20

Blank Cr4zy | SpookerZ

Ben says

in this case can we put down default 4-0 for our official too?

LuchoG says

LOL, you speak about it? It's so much easier to join a big team with good players from prem div, rather than make is own team and make it evolve from division 3 to the first division. For our concern, we had the merit of trying.
And if you want to talk about skill in prem division, you can return to Division 1 also :D

:'D

27 October 2014, 10:26

Noavatar

Blank Ben | SUPERDUPONT

[HBZ] Cr4zy_ says

in this case can we put down default 4-0 for our official too?

no no i want to play !

27 October 2014, 10:33

Blank Cr4zy | SpookerZ

THE FUCK IM NO GERMAN

27 October 2014, 10:40

Blank MV | Doctors

Yes we are wrong, that's our fault. Let it go. DWG = horrible people. That was really a horrible situation, extreme even. What were we thinking about ? Letting play Luchog... referees were already kind enough to let us have a third merc !

The sad thing is we should've asked to join div3. Most of the guys that created this team never played a single NSL season. Sephii, Jozay, Blue and myself started "competitive" in July. Our shoulders were'nt strong enough to play in div2, not enough experience. And now that we have more experienced players that could help bring cohesion, we finally feel we can have a chance in this div2, win some rounds here and there. But some people don't want that.
And Pelargir, you're doing an awesome work at being a referee. Cuttos to you.
Once again, the rules are there for general application. But cannot be applied to certain specific situations. I'm not questionning your decision about Evilbot and PowerUp but here's the rule :
(f) Any team found with a cheating player during season will have any matches the player in question participated in forfeited.

My point is, you have to bend the rules to certain situations. and here is a great example.
We had our fair share of reproaches from both the referees, the casters and the oponent. But are we in the wrong ? Can't we be pissed that members from our team are considered mercs (half a day before they are official members of the team) although they ARE in our team ? Can't we be pissed that the oponent is trying to weaken us or get a forfeit by refusing "mercs" ? Aren't we allowed to not want real mercs, aren't we allowed to want to play with our team, when the oponent clearly doesn't want our team to be as strong as it can be ? Can't we be pissed because HBZ didn't want to reschedule ?

What is this community ? Is a match a matter of life and death ? Can't we just stick together and play ? HBZ's ambition was to play in div1 and they don't even want Luchog in our team. All of this make us salty. But the fact that one team is willing to compromise a match because they're affraid to lose, that's sad. They used the rule so there's nothing we can say we're in the wrong. And I know Pelargir is gonna quote every sentence I wrote, like always, and I'm not gonna read his answer, like always because there's just no point.

So yeah HBZ, you didn't want to lose against Luchog, and you won, enjoy the forfeit while you still can. We prefer to stick together against a situation that we judge not fair, than just give up to your conditions. Tough stuff, btw wake up, you're gonna have to play against real teams in div1. And there will be no "I don't want that guy in the team" then. So enjoy your success while it lasts. You're gonna have to get back to reality one day

27 October 2014, 10:53

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

Just replay the match? Or even play the match?

27 October 2014, 10:56

Noavatar

Blank PASCOW

nono ben we dont play frenchies....

27 October 2014, 11:12

Noavatar

Blank Ben | SUPERDUPONT

Come on Ryssk, i know you love frenchies.
Pascow too

27 October 2014, 11:13

Blank MV | Doctors

Strong prediction btw. Who predicted 100% for DWG ? :D

27 October 2014, 11:14

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

The only one i love is EvilBot, cause he's my fellow Russian comrade, and will invade germany and assasinate Merkel in her orgie of bagel buffée!

Too bad LuchoG too stronk, stop fakenicking Evilbot! We all know it's you behind a VPN trough french. And yes, he's using google translate voice

27 October 2014, 11:21

Blank Ixian

And yes, luchog, if i played my level i would not be in premier - but thats no fun. Much more fun being in over your head at times, and tryhard. And if not practicing for a month is trying, well - colour me surprised :p

27 October 2014, 13:11

Blank bm | LA MERDE PANTALON

"This thing reminds me alot of the TagWolf vs Perfect Peckers situation from last season."
the difference is that it was Zefram who told us not to accept tagwolf merc's, that tagwolf had tried to play with same mercs in league match before and got refused then too.
we didn't even know who tagwolf's mercs were.

27 October 2014, 13:48

Noavatar

much words much drama, how about some ns? :D

27 October 2014, 13:54

Blank east

bm says
"This thing reminds me alot of the TagWolf vs Perfect Peckers situation from last season."
the difference is that it was Zefram who told us not to accept tagwolf merc's, that tagwolf had tried to play with same mercs in league match before and got refused then too.
we didn't even know who tagwolf's mercs were.

True that, in this case it's more like the opposite. I still think TagWolf flipped his shit with his behaviour towards you guys and Decoy xD

27 October 2014, 13:55

Blank BauerJankins | nazi hunter izO

MV says
Yes we are wrong, that's our fault. Let it go. DWG = horrible people. That was really a horrible situation, extreme even. What were we thinking about ? Letting play Luchog... referees were already kind enough to let us have a third merc !

The sad thing is we should've asked to join div3. Most of the guys that created this team never played a single NSL season. Sephii, Jozay, Blue and myself started "competitive" in July. Our shoulders were'nt strong enough to play in div2, not enough experience. And now that we have more experienced players that could help bring cohesion, we finally feel we can have a chance in this div2, win some rounds here and there. But some people don't want that.
And Pelargir, you're doing an awesome work at being a referee. Cuttos to you.
Once again, the rules are there for general application. But cannot be applied to certain specific situations. I'm not questionning your decision about Evilbot and PowerUp but here's the rule :
(f) Any team found with a cheating player during season will have any matches the player in question participated in forfeited.

My point is, you have to bend the rules to certain situations. and here is a great example.
We had our fair share of reproaches from both the referees, the casters and the oponent. But are we in the wrong ? Can't we be pissed that members from our team are considered mercs (half a day before they are official members of the team) although they ARE in our team ? Can't we be pissed that the oponent is trying to weaken us or get a forfeit by refusing "mercs" ? Aren't we allowed to not want real mercs, aren't we allowed to want to play with our team, when the oponent clearly doesn't want our team to be as strong as it can be ? Can't we be pissed because HBZ didn't want to reschedule ?

What is this community ? Is a match a matter of life and death ? Can't we just stick together and play ? HBZ's ambition was to play in div1 and they don't even want Luchog in our team. All of this make us salty. But the fact that one team is willing to compromise a match because they're affraid to lose, that's sad. They used the rule so there's nothing we can say we're in the wrong. And I know Pelargir is gonna quote every sentence I wrote, like always, and I'm not gonna read his answer, like always because there's just no point.

So yeah HBZ, you didn't want to lose against Luchog, and you won, enjoy the forfeit while you still can. We prefer to stick together against a situation that we judge not fair, than just give up to your conditions. Tough stuff, btw wake up, you're gonna have to play against real teams in div1. And there will be no "I don't want that guy in the team" then. So enjoy your success while it lasts. You're gonna have to get back to reality one day

wow

27 October 2014, 14:10

Noavatar

Blank Warforce17

You should calm down a bit. Look at a part of my daily life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_1REHxLoqM

27 October 2014, 14:23

Blank Mephilles | ELOgain

how about you guys play a PCW against each other? You guys aren't probably the best friends atm but you could see who is stronger that way

27 October 2014, 15:08

Noavatar

Blank dePARA | Heidis Bergziegen

What is this community ? Is a match a matter of life and death ?

27 October 2014, 15:24

Blank Cr4zy | SpookerZ

Yes. This could literally be the start of WW3.

27 October 2014, 15:52

Blank Argosh | RadicaL

I just want to be part of this.

27 October 2014, 18:29

Blank east

gogogogogogogo

27 October 2014, 19:48

Blank Durkmons

Just play the fucking match, good god this autism.

27 October 2014, 22:33

Blank skyice | Div2orDisband

how about you all bring your sweet little behinds down to div 3 and TAWific will show you all a good time, were not scared!

28 October 2014, 03:16

Noavatar

Its sad that a team who following the rules are the bad guys now.
DWG know about the issues hrs before the match and ignoring them.

But hey, who need rules. Welcome back evilbot, pls email me your aimbot.

28 October 2014, 04:35

Blank Bicsum | Heidis Bergziegen

I haven't read this thread, I just wanted to say: wow! 4-0 against DWG? As far as I've heard DWG is super strong - especially with their new premium players like LuchoG!

Well done team, you make me proud!

GG

28 October 2014, 05:55

Blank east

Bicsum says
I haven't read this thread, I just wanted to say: wow! 4-0 against DWG? As far as I've heard DWG is super strong - especially with their new premium players like LuchoG!

Lucho is far from prem div. Just like you. Even OneHit knows that. And OneHit is div 1. :P

Btw, spastic picked up Ryssk, so better refuse him to play as well. Because Ryssk played in prem div. And looks like dePARA is still butthurt of losing last season's finals. How is the Anus btw, still sore?

It's sad to see what you guys became after last season. You, the "Original German NS2 Clan". You think blind, ColdDeath, Ludwig, FoelliX, EvilTK or even fucking Razghul would have been afraid to play a supposedly stronger opponent? Sure, you acted within the rules, but isn't the reason why we all play here to have fun and find out who deserves to call himself "Season X Champions"? I mean I love simple and inmate. But jesus christ guys.

28 October 2014, 08:12

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

stop stalking me east!

28 October 2014, 09:14

Blank east

Ryssk says
stop stalking me east!

We love you Ryssk, you are amongst our favorite Mercs!

28 October 2014, 09:18

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

Aaaaw

28 October 2014, 09:23

Noavatar

We reached the last season finals by a forfeit btw.
Funny isnt it?

MR. didnt had enough players @ matchstart, we waited 40 min (15 min per rule) but they didnt find a proper merc.
HBZ win.
Was there a drama after this? No.
Im sure MR. knew that they failed.

DWG failed also.
We gave them alternatives, they didnt want to play. Thats it.
If this season is only to have fun, im sure they would have fun without LuchoG also.

And btw east, I was not on the server and not involved in this descision.
Dont know why you harrassing me personally.

28 October 2014, 09:26

Blank east

Ryssk says
Aaaaw
I forgot "prem div" merc :D

dePARA says
Dont know why you harrassing me personally.
I apologize, usually it is you who starts getting personal:
dePARA says
"[...] But i dont respect any of the admins of the servers above.
Your behaviour is poison for this community in my eyes."
Nice one!

Shit got personal after you guys (claiming to represent Germany btw) decided to chicken out and take easy street against a bunch of frenchies that were supposed to be in Div 3 to begin with. It's not like they showed up with Herakles and RioS. Lucho himself said he is far from his previous skill level. And Hyste even merced for spastic against his own team, this is called "dedication" and "love for the game". We all should have a massive boner for this guy. (Pascow does).

28 October 2014, 09:29

Noavatar

I respect a player who merc against his team.
But thats not part of this discussion.

Should i have compassion to a team that choose to play div2 but are div3 skill?
It was there CHOICE.
They want to go the hard way and.. failed.

MV
"The sad thing is we should've asked to join div3. Most of the guys that created this team never played a single NSL season. Sephii, Jozay, Blue and myself started "competitive" in July. Our shoulders were'nt strong enough to play in div2, not enough experience."

This happen.
This happen in our 3rd season also after switching to Div3 with a new formed team.

Its part of the learning.

And this isnt part of the discussion also, btw.

28 October 2014, 09:52

east says
Lucho is far from prem div. Just like you. Even OneHit knows that. And OneHit is div 1. :P

Oh.. my god, I can't believe you just wrote that! I thought I was the new Fana ;(.

But you know what? It doesn't even matter, since we can just force every team to forfeit untill we won the finals in prem div.

east says
Btw, spastic picked up Ryssk, so better refuse him to play as well. Because Ryssk played in prem div.

Good to know, I just called my ns2 lawyer.

east says
It's sad to see what you guys became after last season. You, the "Original German NS2 Clan". You think blind, ColdDeath, Ludwig, FoelliX, EvilTK or even fucking Razghul would have been afraid to play a supposedly stronger opponent? Sure, you acted within the rules, but isn't the reason why we all play here to have fun and find out who deserves to call himself "Season X Champions"? I mean I love simple and inmate. But jesus christ guys.

You almost make it sound like you ever knew us.

28 October 2014, 10:06

Blank east

Gais, stop bringing up excuses and just play the match gogogogo

28 October 2014, 10:28

Noavatar

I feel this match arrangement comment section has escalated somewhat... Shall we all now just cease the he said she said pascow said stuff and play some ns2? I appreciate comments from both sides but I dismiss them immediately as they originate from foreigners. Peace and love!

28 October 2014, 10:31

Stop talking about other matches in here please. Current score will remain at the moment but it's not definitive yet.

28 October 2014, 10:32

Blank east

True that, back to Speedrunners I guess :( Can't even bm HBZ nowadays anymore :'(

28 October 2014, 10:34

Noavatar

Blank PASCOW

HBZ did everything right....east stfu you have no idea about the rulz! you cant even read!

+1 to dePara he is absolutly right...

greetz to bio (secret prem div player)

28 October 2014, 11:29

Blank east

JAWOHL!

28 October 2014, 11:31

Noavatar

Blank Nexen

28 October 2014, 11:34

Blank east

I know, pelagir said I am a terrible player today as well :'(

28 October 2014, 12:00

Noavatar

Blank Hyste

What a drama here ! Luv u guys :3

28 October 2014, 12:29

Noavatar

Blank FlambY

i'm eating baguettes

28 October 2014, 18:46

Blank Cr4zy | SpookerZ

typical frenchies no wonder they lost by forfeit

28 October 2014, 19:03

Just so you know, I have no problem with anyone of you guys. My love is unconditionally.

29 October 2014, 05:09

Noavatar

Blank Warforce17

Bicsum wants to say he hits on anything. ANYTHING!

29 October 2014, 09:59

Noavatar

Blank homba_gomba

The HBZ 3rd Gen. Team with homba gomba would have played and won this match.

EZ GG WP

29 October 2014, 13:56

Blank east

:D

29 October 2014, 14:48

Blank Razghul

east says
Bicsum says

Btw, spastic picked up Ryssk, so better refuse him to play as well. Because Ryssk played in prem div. And looks like dePARA is still butthurt of losing last season's finals. How is the Anus btw, still sore?

[quote=east]
Bicsum says

Even fucking Razghul ? How about you go fuck yourself and leave me out of this shit. Thanks

29 October 2014, 15:46

Noavatar

Blank PASCOW

homba_gomba says
The HBZ 3rd Gen. Team with homba gomba would have played and won this match.

EZ GG WP

now they won even without playing...isnt that much stronger?

30 October 2014, 02:35

HBZ reconsidered the question and decided to not replay the match. Forfeit is maintained due to disrespect of the rules initially made by DwG team. Any appeal can be raised on Forums or via Steam. Please, do not spam this comment page for no reasons. There's a forum for that. Thanks.

9 November 2014, 18:37

Blank MV | Doctors

We will appeal in 7 days xD

9 November 2014, 19:21

Noavatar

Blank ryssk | Ram Ranch

Im sorry Pela, but i cant keep my hands off.. and have to show this epic youtube video as perfect as it could be to this case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx32b5igLwA

10 November 2014, 04:51

New Comment
Please log in or register to post comments.